Watch Out!

lkdavis_WaterPages600_zpseatjomfy.jpg

Anna Aspnes

Simple FotoBlendz Template Album No. 2 Simple FotoBlendz Template Album No. 2

ArtPlay Palette Oasis ArtPlay Palette Oasis
Artsy Transfers Oasis Artsy Transfers Oasis
TapedTextures No. 3 TapedTextures No. 3
UrbanThreadz No. 9 UrbanThreadz No. 9

Process: I am simplifying my process so that I can catch up on some of the pages I want to complete for my book. These templates are perfect. I kept it simple by using just one artplay palette, artsy transfer set, an urban thread and splatters. I dragged the layers of template_16 to a new blank document. I clipped my photos to the masks, making an adjustment to the large simple mask. Then I used the quick selection tool to create the out of bounds feet. I recolored the stains, added tape, transfers and transfer layers to build the background.

Thanks for looking:)
Utter delight! This, to me, is what scrapping is about...capturing a memorable time. This keeps it from fading. Beautiful.

Wonderful! I love the feet sticking out of the frames and I can't help but smile.

This template was an ideal choice, love the way most of the page is taken up with action shots, the pictures themselves tell the story the journaling preserves all the details and the out of the frames add to the fun theme of this layout.

Love the out-of-bounds effect and how you repeated it three times. I know you're going for simplicity, but touches like that really elevate the page and bring on the smiles.

Wonderful page!
Love that wet-athmosphera what you make on this page!
Love the OutOfBound, too!
Very nice used the Template Album page.

Your blending is fantastic and the foot escaping from the photograph is a brilliant touch, adds even more to the excitement and movement!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lkdavis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout