Oscraps

Warm
jarhm

Warm

This is too late for the challenge deadline. Last night I was inspired to do this lift of Crafty Kacy's luscious I'm Not A Quitter (021712 Anna Lift inspiration):
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=255510&title=i-27m-not-a-quitter&cat=1192

Anna Aspnes: Edge Overlay No.7; Sampler No.2 FotoBlendz; ArtPlay Crazy Life button; ArtPlay Ex Libris flower transfer; ArtPlay Friends Solids; ArtPlay Why Not brushes; Days2Month No.1; Different Strokes No.7; Magic Sprinkles No.2; Stitched Circles No. 6.

Studio 68: Border Madness
Flergs: Chaseryan Glitter
70??!! THAT is amazing. love the beautiful brush strokes and bling, Judy. wonderful lift!

fantastic Judy... love the lush green foliage... NOT here... wonderful use of the sparkle-ies... great page...

wonderful page, Judy (hope you are well).
love contrast between the warm tones of the photo and background and the cool, glittery alpha ... it has been a warm winter.

Beautiful tones, Judy, and a charming sitting area. The weather around here has been very warm, hasn't it? More like summer. But get ready for this weekend...it's supposed to drop 15-20 degrees in the Bay Area.

Judy, a RICH interpretation--wonderful masking and edges to accent this unusual winter photo!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
jarhm
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout