Adventure WordART Mix No. 2AdventureWordARTMixNo.2
FotoBlendz Overlays No. 12FotoBlendzOverlaysNo.12
WarmGlows No. 1WarmGlowsNo.1
ArtsyStains No. 3ArtsyStainsNo.3
ArtsyStains No. 6ArtsyStainsNo.6
Postmarked No. 1PostmarkedNo.1
Photo: Francis Frith, Interior Hall of Columns, Karnac, 1857
Font: Adelaide

Notes: Artsy paper 1 as the foundation, I brought in the mask and photo. I duplicated the mask two more times rotating the bottom mask, all resized, and clipped copies of the photo to each, playing with blend modes on the layers. I duplicated the top photo in the layers panel one more time and blended to Linear Burn. The warm glow was placed over the photo set and blended to Linear Burn.

Underneath these layers I placed an overlay along the right edge of the page and an art stroke.

Over the photo in the layers panel, I used stains and brushes from the kit, colored and blended into the page. The word transfer was added to the left edge of the page.

Bringing in the word art for the title and using the polygonal lasso tool, broke it up in different layers to move the pieces around and resizing. Then, using the path tool, I created a text box and pasted the quote in.

Adding the foliage and blended to Hard Light and duplicated and placing the flower over it and duplicated, recoloring with the Hue/Saturation adjustment layer. The postmark was added to the right edge of the page and smudged. I believe that finishes this page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout