Oscraps

Waiting-for-the-Snow-copy
LDArtist

Waiting-for-the-Snow-copy

Day 6 of the "12 Days of December" challenges - "Word Art"
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40155
Meet our Bella. We rescued her this past summer and it was clear when we had a
slight dusting that she had NEVER seen snow before. We can get quite a few
inches of the white stuff here so I'm so looking forward for her to see it! I think she'll really enjoy it!

Background Lynne Anzelc's "Snow Days" kit
Frame and elements are by Manu Designs "Home for Christmas" kit
The corner snowflake is out of Vicki Stegall's "Let It Snow" kit.
Oh, I love Bella! She looks just like a pup we rescued 20 years ago and I loved that pup so much! She is beautiful and so happy she got a forever home with you! I am sure she will love the snow!! :) They are so fun to watch romping through the white stuff. haha I love the word art you've chose. Beautiful page and yessss, I'm smitten with Bella. :)

Bella is beautiful and I'm so happy for her, and you, that she has a home now. I hope she learns to enjoy the snow. Your page is beautiful, I especially love the torn music sheet.

What a beautiful photo of Bella, she is so blessed to find her forever home with you and your family! Hopefully she will enjoy snow as she experiences it this winter. Lovely cluster & frame around her photo, great wordart title. Love the way you blended elements from several kits into this wonderful layout!

I love EVERYTHING in this page! The photo is amazing, looks so professional! Clustering is so elegant. And this such a cute story!

bella is beautiful - thank you for rescuing her looks like she has some lab in her so she is sure to love the snow.

super page

Hello, sweet Bella! I'm sure you're a happy little girl!

Your page is adorable and so is your photograph of Bella! I know that Bella will make a wonderful addition to your family. Thanks for introducing her to us! Thanks for playing along in my challenge!

Oh nice photo, love the expression on her face. Beautiful clustering to frame it.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
LDArtist
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout