margeda

Virtual Gathering

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
**NEW - ArtPlay Kindred Collection** APKindredCollection
ArtPlay Palette Kindred_ArtsyPaper3; APPKindred
Corner Slit Frames No. 2_4 CornerSlitFramesNo2
MultiMedia Kindred No. 1_3(splatter brown and vhite), 5 MMKindredNo1

*BONUS ArtPlay Kindred Collection*_Family WordART Mix No. 3_WAVirtualGathering; WWWe
You get this little add-on BONUS as a little thank you when you purchase the complete Kindred Collection APKindredCollection
YOU GET: 6 X WordART (FamilyWordARTMix3_3 X WA and 3 X WW), 1 X Papier, 5 X Layout Ideas, 1 X Frame (CornerSlitFrames2_5)

Also used:
FotoBlendz Overlays No. 17_ 4 FotoBlendzOverlaysNo17

Process:
Virtual Gathering - Covid Quarantined
He opened the new document and then ArtsyPaper. | FotoBlendz Overlay added, cut the photo for this. Modified by FBOverlay Fill: 38%. | He opened the Frame and then cut out the other photo. | He placed 5.psd from MultiMedia Kindred No.1. | You have placed a copy of FotoBlendz Overlay on the right side of the page. He turned it around. | He placed the lyrics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4kiZzNrdns&list=RDZ4kiZzNrdns&start_radio=1 to the song, WA and WW.

Thanks for looking!
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
Beautiful, Margo! It's so hard not to be with family. A very sweet photo with you looking down at your granddaughter!

Wonderful portrait and a gorgeous page about family and so much of our emotions right now. Love these colors!

this young girl looks really concentrate :)
your page is just beautiful, though virtual gatherings are not so joyful ;)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout