Oscraps

Villages Left
Jam-on-toast

Villages Left

Inspired by this month's Challenge No1 - Colorplay. As always, I started with a template and moved/turned off layers to fit my photos. I ended up mixing a number of kits/designers, which I don't often do, so this was a bit of an experiment. I applied linear transparency to Maya's overlays and papers to build my background and cropped some elements to layer them. Thank you for looking.

With the exception of Anna's products, all the kits are Colorplay collections.
Masterful job on placing the photos--I'm loving how the people pictures are juxtaposed with the village ones. Awesome dimension too, so very lush!

Beautiful work. Telling a story is an art. Yours is amazing. Like the variety and placement.

Oh the set up of your page is so beautiful! It could be in a travel magazine! Love the from-behind photo! Wonderful work! Loved reading your journaling! Thanks for participating!

Great job compacting so much info with all the photos. What a trip and fantastic memories beautifully scrapped.

What a wonderful adventure you guys went on!! Fantastic photos and you chose the perfect elements!! Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter :beatingheart:

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Jam-on-toast
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename