Vaccination Elation

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette My Camera (paper, artstroke) Artplay Palette My Camera
Artplay Palette Achieve (overlay) Artplay Palette Achieve
Artplay Palette Lost (splatter) Artplay Palette Lost
Twilight Zone WordART Mix 1 Twilight Zone WordART Mix 1
Cirlce It2

Process
An artsy paper from APP My Camera was used as the background for the page. A solid paper from the kit was placed above the artsy paper, with the blending mode changed to linear burn (reduced opacity) to darken the white. The large spiral circle was added with a solid red circle placed behind it (the blending mode of the red circle was changed to color burn). A circle clipping mask was placed in the center of the circles and the image (downloaded from the internet) was clipped to it. My sister's vaccination document was added (blending mode changed to color burn and duplicated several times for more definition). The page was completed by adding word art (logos downloaded from the internet), artstrokes, splatters and dimensional embellishments (extracted).

Thank you for looking!
Love your design, colors and the wonderful saved records. And your COVIDs are beautiful. They don't seem formidable in white, more like snowflakes and stars.

Wow! It looks great!
Standing O...
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=646873&posted=1#post646873

On est tout fait dans l'actualit Miki, superbe design, comme dit Myla " une superbe affiche..."
Esprons que cette campagne de vaccination soit un succs !!!

Congrats with the Standing O!
hope for a more normal life in 2021 ...
Fantastic layout ...

This is just so good, great graphics, colors, history (that immunization card!). I sort of remember lining up for shots, I definitely remember getting the little paper cup with a sugar cube, I think that was for polio. As I said on FB, I would like to lift this, great documentation!

wow, wow, wow Miki, your page is stunning, so very creative and a great documentation!

Congrats on the Standing O, so well deserved!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout