Oscraps

Vacation
mvalido1

Vacation

Another entry for Sue Cumming's designer spotlight challenge using her vacation word art *freebie* on her blog!

Journaling:
To tell you the truth, I couldn't choose my favorite vacation snapshot. I love these both the same. The one on the left is who my son used to be. The one on the right is who my son is now. I think I like the one on the right a little more because it helps remind me that my role as Rustin's mommy now is more hands on and I get to be with him so much more now. Of course I can't help but wish my son could have half of the capabilities he used to have, but I love who he is and who he will be and I am so proud of who he is now. He makes me who I am.
Touching journaling...so heartfelt and real.
You are a very special Mommy!

I am a teaching assistant and "work" with children just like Rustin!
It's work worth doing and I feel so happy everyday to know that I can be there for someone who "needs" ME! It's a feeling that's hard to explain to other people unless you've walked a mile in our shoes! kwim?
I absolutely love my daytime "real" job...but I also have a passion for designing. I'm truly happy my templates worked for you!!!
Thanks for participating in the designer spotlight and going that extra mile!!! xoxoxo Sue

wow, powerful, touching journaling and a tremendous page. God bless you both and thanks for sharing!

Layout information

Category
Sue Cummings
Added by
mvalido1
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout