Uptown Girl
B

Uptown Girl

ArtPlay Palette EmbersArtPlayPaletteEmbers
Embers WordART Mix No. 1EmbersWordARTMixNo.1
ButtonThreadz No. 2ButtonThreadzNo.2
New Your City No. 1NewYorkCityNo.1
DifferentStrokes No. 1 (Retired)

Notes: Solid paper 4 as the foundation and bringing in the silhouette and clipped artsy paper 1 to it, resizing and positioning. A overlay was added over these layers. A small stroke was added around the silhouette. I completed her outfit with the dimensional elements, buttons, butterfly, ribbon, flower and lace. A layer was added to the lace to clean it up a bit. The button threads was added to the buttons on her shoes. i grouped these layers.

Under these layers an edge overlay was added to the left edge, the New York brush was added, splatters, art stroke and a couple of Embers brushes. At her feet is the Different Strokes brush and another Embers brush.

I clipped artsy paper 4 to the title and used a style, then typed out a tag line at the top. That finished the page.
Very uptown! Love her flirty skirt and her whimsical top. The colors. And just a hint of the city sights and traffic. I agree. Charming and very creative.

Very creative! Wonderful work with the layers and the additions to her dress!

This is great! I like the mix of feminine images with an urban vibe. Congrats on your GSO!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout