Oscraps

UpNorth
mgiaimo

UpNorth

Officially my very first Anna Aspnes Lift! I first used a technique I have been refining on the farm picture. I felt Anna use of white space and texture were just the inspiration I needed to take this pic to the next level. The little pencil squiggle encompassed the horse, which I lifted from another photograph. Oh this was fun.
Welcome to the gallery and congratulations on your first lift....this is fantastic!!!!!

A lovely composition! Love the sketchy feeling and wonderful texture, nice use of the frame and squiggle to highlight the horse and barn...great lift!

it truly is a beautiful time of the year and your layout makes my heart yearn for this treasure ... my brain, however, is screaming NOT YET!. A beautiful page that makes for an emotional extreme. Great job!

Welcome to Anna's lifts, great sketch technique and use of white space. Love that you blended in the horse, great layout!!

Beautiful photo treatment and I love how you placed the frame! Glad you had so much fun with this Anna Lift.

First off - welcome to the gallery. Love the photo treatment, and the texture throughout, along with the wintery colors. The framing is a wonderful finishing touch. Love the lift.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
mgiaimo
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout