Oscraps

unusual - o birthday challenge
Adryane

unusual - o birthday challenge

join the O'Scraps birthday fun!
the first challenge is to do something unusual - totally NOT your style.

this page is not my usual style because: (1) it does not have a single anna product on it; (2) there is nothing blended on it; (3) i usually don't use many elements and there are 7 here including a ribbon!; and (4) this is much more linear than most of the stuff i do.

journaling: There are times when you have to hold on tight. And, then, there are others when you have to learn to let go. I think the trouble is knowing when to do which.

thanks for the challenge!

Credits
Maya de Groot
Terra Toni Full Kit http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=28845&cat=0&page=1
BackPackers Set No.5 http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=28846&cat=0&page=1
12 days of Christmas (ribbon)

thanks for looking :)
What a stunning page! Fantastic photos - and I love the way you've arranged them. Thanks for sharing!

Fabulous, Adryane! The journaling line is fabulous, and I love the line of photos! Such sweet photos, too! Beautiful take on the challenge.

I think you may have found yourself a new, or at least alternative, style. This is just gorgeous...and I like it so much I will probably lift it!

Wow for being out of your comfort zone you really did a fantastic job on this layout!! I love everything about it!

wow .... I'd gladly make thuis my usual style ... this is gorgeous !
it's going into my favs for a future lift ;)

gah! A!!!! Firstly, although it is not your usual style, you stayed so true to yourself. It is immediately obvious, that this is a layout of yours!
Secondly, the journaling....you truly amaze every time.

Love the illusion you created of steps - each 'canvas' placed exactly so with the swirl and flower elements for balance.

Would make a great page to lift -'hint' LOL

Layout information

Category
Special O-vents
Added by
Adryane
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout