Oscraps

Unlock the Joy
pmjames

Unlock the Joy

Created with the NEW FotoInspired Template Pack No.3E and Artplay Lavaliere Collection On Sale for one week from 9th February, 2024.

Process Page 3 of the FotoInspired Template Pack No.3E was opened up and a Solid Paper placed on top of the Background Layer. Images and Papers were clipped to the FotoMask Layers. My plant image was duplicated and extracted, with the extraction layer placed on top of the Frame. Some of the Template Layers were turned off to better suit my Layout. A transfer and wordtransfer were placed between the mask layers. I created my Cluster with elements from the APP Lavaliere and Multimedia Lock and Key No.1 (all available in the Artplay Lavalier Collection). A Color Lookup Adjustment Layer was placed on top of the Layout to give it more of a pink hue. WordART and journaling completed the Page.
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell
Beautiful, dreamy colors. I need to look into these Color Look Ups. Great cluster with the addition of the extraction.

Your granddaughter's smile enchants me every time.
Beautiful clustering and title work.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-foto-inspired-template-pack-3e-artplay-collection-lavaliere-mich...jpg
File size
219.2 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout