Oscraps

#UNFIT
isDK

#UNFIT

#UNFIT

aA paper, Scenic LTA, Hipster Plumes

Photos: masyon (tree-lined walkway) masyon (bench) CindysArt-Stock (streetlamp)

We saw a lot of similarities between Trump and Hitler, familiar and yet stunning all considered together. My dad had fought to stop Hitler. The RNC was all about what Trump wanted. It was a vote for or against Democracy. If the election didn't stop him, he was already unstoppable.

My photo compositing was inspired Stroll in the Fog by Leonid Afremov.
the title is such a contrast to the beautiful scene but the journaling says it all! love the page!

I decided to look at artwork tonight after hearing that Trump's new health guru is advocating for "herd immunity" as our new Covid "strategy." Like that worked in Sweden. Millions of Americans could die on top of the over 180,000 who have already passed since February--and lots and lots of them folks my age. "Unfit" is an understatement. I love your contrast between the Impressionistic softness of the landscape (or, more accurately, as Myla said...pointillism) and the violence and corruption that Trump has thrust upon our democracy in his last four years.

Wonderful photo treatment, the tranquility and peacefulness so opposing the chaos that actually surrounds us. I feel that often as I look out my office window and see the beauty of the season and then have a flash of what is really taking place in this world. I am still in a state of shock when I listen to those who still think he is amazing and doing a wonderful job--how can they not see???

a beautiful photo compositing for a very bleak message. I too see the similarities (I am reading Upton Sinclair's Lanny Budd series - the parallels between Hitler and Trump are frightening).

Another amazing and well documented page! I think many people see the similarities. I was reading some information on Don Jr. He's another one to watch out for! Beautiful imagery!

amazing !! love colors, blending and all your work with the layout!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout