Oscraps

Under the tree
zwyck

Under the tree

Process: I started with an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Tannenbaum. I placed a solid paper over with the blending mode set to Darker Color. I added a frame from UrbanThreadz Framed No 5 and clipped the photo to it and the blending mode Luminosity.I placed to photos to the bottom of the tree to get some colors there. The photo mask was set to blending mode Hard Light. A transfer from

ArtsyTransfers Tannenbaum was placed under the photo and I changed the blending modes for some layers. I did the same with two kardz from ArtsyKardz Tannenbaum MultiPack, which were placed over the photo. I placed the wordart, wood word and wordtransfer from Holiday WordART Mix No 16. The red wordstrip comes from ArtPlay Palette Tannenbaum and the stars from Tannenbaum BONUS.
Gorgeous! Love the texture and photo treatment! Congrats on the Standing O!

Congratulations .I like all of the texture and of course, the photo treatment. The frame is perfect.

Congrats on the SO! Beautifully delicious textures and colors. Love the vintage vibe!

So beautiful and rustic!! Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter! Happy New Year!! :dancingbfly:

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-tannenbaum-zwyck-under-the-tree.jpg
File size
459.8 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout