Oscraps

Uncle Paul
At first I wasn't sure about whether or not this kit would work with a heritage page...but I wanted to document not only the person in the photo but some of the emotions that they might have felt.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Robinson Designs
Love your white space, much needed here to allow me to think about what that would be like. A little man for sure, raised to be tough from birth onwards. I like the stitched fabric at the right edge, and how your kraft paper looks so much like a clipping from a larger page and is a neat idea I might like to use.

Love your white space, much needed here to allow me to think about what that would be like. A little man for sure, raised to be tough from birth onwards. I like the stitched fabric at the right edge, and how your kraft paper looks so much like a clipping from a larger page and is a neat idea I might like to use.
Thank you for this beautiful comment. And thank you for taking a moment to think about what that time might have been like for a little boy. I hadn't really thought about it until I did this page.

Layout information

Category
Vicki Robinson Designs
Added by
LSlycord
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename