Oscraps

Umbrella
margeda

Umbrella

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
*On Sale*
**ArtsyKardz Evenfall MultiPack No. 1**_1 ArtsyKardz Evenfall MultiPack No. 1
*ArtPlay Palette Evenfall*_ Grass; LWLoveThis;PostageStampBoat ArtPlay Palette Evenfall
*Evenfall WordART Mix No. 1*_ WTEscapade;WAPerfectEscape Evenfall WordART Mix No. 1
*MultiMedia Suns No. 4*_4 MultiMedia Suns No. 4
*eA Boho No. 1*_3 eABohoNo.1

**AnnaRelease 27 June 2014** AnnaRelease 27 June 2014
ArtPlay Palette Splash_SolidPaper5;ArtsyPaper5 ArtPlayPaletteSplash

Also used:
PaperTextures No. 6_2;7 PaperTexturesNo.6

Process:
I love this color palette. I got a picture of my daughter, which has the same color as her dress. The next step is to select background papers.
First, I chose a piece of ArtsyKardz Evenfall MultiPack. I really like the ArtsyKardz papers because I can make the paper with its size and layers. I did this now. I lay down SolidPaper and ArtsyPaper from the APPSplash kit. The resulting background simply selected what would be on the page below. First, Grass, wordstrip, text to the left. Photo by Kisunokam (Filter Gallery - Artistic / Dy Brush; Effect: posterize). He got a shadow. I placed the MM Day, and then WA, which I used to paint a pipette from the girl's dress. In the middle of the crocheted flower in the middle, I dimensioned and colored the flower decoration ofAbohoNo.1_3.
Then I just put PostageStampBoat on the right and my favorite PaperTexture was added to the page.

Thanks for looking!
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
Wow, this is really lovely Margo! A nice extraction, and beautiful textures...Love the stamp.

Great extraction and I love how he has his doubts about the weather. It has been so strange, everywhere, that even the little ones are skeptical.

trs beau dtourage de votre fille, j'aime les harmonies de la robe qui s'accordent parfaitement avec les couleurs de votre texture.

She is precious! Love her curiosity! Also love how the colors of her clothes are reflected in the background! Sweet layout, Margo!

rtkes! Szeretem a kvncsisgt! Szeretem azt is, hogy a ruhinak sznei tkrzdnek a httrben! des elrendezs, Margo!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout