Oscraps

Two of us
heathermum

Two of us

Text: It is almost the end of the 6 week school holidays. Six weeks of the both of you being together almost every day. The great thing is that you have been getting on so well. Sure, there have been plenty of fights, thats a daily/hourly event! But, there have been so many great times, telling silly jokes together, riding bikes, working in the garden, giggling and laughing at each other, chasing each other, going on a beach holiday. You even both decided to start sleeping in the same bed when we were at the coast. This has continued for all of January. You are both sleeping in Harveys bed - the bonus being there is air-conditioning. You can been seen snuggled up together at nighttime - very cute. You have not had many friends visiting this holidays, I thought it was really worthwhile for you b oth to get some time together, (sometimes another person upsets the balance...) You are truly growing into being brothers.

Credits: oscraps designers collaborative kit - "Changes"
omg, i LOOOOOVE this so much! 1. because it reminds me of my boys and 2. because it's such a beautiful design!!!! LOVE LOVE, straight into my favs! xo

Heather! Before I saw your comment on my layout, I saw this layout and said---those look like Heather's little ones! :) This is beautiful...and it's good to 'see' you!

S
This is just adorable - wonderful funky design.

M
Luv luv how you use the kit.
Maggie

Heather this is ADORABLE!!!! Love how you have this layed out, the grunginess of it, yet VERY well put together!! Your journaling is fantastic, really tells the story of a bond between your sons. Love your placement of your elements too. This is going into my favorites! Love it!!!!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
heathermum
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this layout