Oscraps

Twirl
musicmom3

Twirl

Not that I'm prejudiced or anything, but my granddaughter is the only kid in her 2-year-old ballet class who actually uses the entirety of the studio floor space to dance. Since my thing was modern dance, this was a treat to see. And, yup, I knit the little ballet shrug for her (with plenty of room to grow).

Here I used digital supplies from the Rougir Collection, which is on sale now, but only for a limited time. I used iPhone extractions, not worrying too much about the weird bits because I knew I'd be covering up the edges later or could layer-mask them away. I added the word art, then got to work on the background, which worked its way up toward the foreground, as I placed the paper over one of the photos. I duplicated the paper on Multiply Blend Mode to deepen the tones, and added an Assemblage Overlay, which included the butterfly, and then parts of a multimedia rose under that. I also added a piece of lace from the Artplay Palette under the butterfly and a transfer at upper left.
she has a lot of charisma during dancing. you can see the joy in her face.
i like the crop of your photos and the ballet jacket goes perfectly with the app rougir.

What a very sweet beautiful ballerina, so great to see! The extractions are great, I love the background you created, an awesome page!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename