Oscraps

Twenty One
Applechick

Twenty One

Second attempt at uploading this re-do. It's one of those pages that is giving me grief LOL!!! Journalling is about Sara's 21st birthday party which she wanted to have in our 'tiny' garden. We decorated the place with loads of fairy lights and invited family and her friends which included a bunch of Irish lads who came over from Dublin for the party. It started well but I finally got out of bed and threw everyone out at 5am - I could stand it no longer. I think every glass in our house was used and the final straw was when I saw the irish lads with my Christmas themed glasses - Vodka shots out of snowmen and santa glasses...
That's Colin and I looking shattered during a quiet moment...

This is the original...yuck!

tired.jpg

ArtPlay Palette Vitality ArtPlay Palette Vitality by Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Vitality FotoBlendz ArtPlay Vitality FotoBlendz by Anna Aspnes
WarmGlows No. 1 WarmGlows No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
FotoGlows No. 1 FotoGlows No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
FotoGlows No. 4 FotoGlows No. 4 by Anna Aspnes

One little Bird Collab Worn: http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=29604&cat=426&page=1

Katie Pertiet: Photo Clusters No 34

Date Stamp: I can't remember where I bought it from :(
Yay! the whole page reflects celebration with the fotoglows and sparkles. beautiful.

Fiona, I got SO tickled with your journaling especially this line: "the final straw was when I saw the irish lads with my Christmas themed glasses - Vodka shots out of snowmen and santa glasses." Your makeover really captures the PARTY! LOVE IT!

great redo! love that photo of you and Colin, and what a brave woman to allow a garden full of Irishmen. one's enough for me!

this is a great redo - I know what you mean about 21st birthday parties - lol - fantastic photos! and I love your journaling!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout