Oscraps

Tulip Candy
Miki

Tulip Candy

Anna Aspnes
WaterColor Template Album 6 WaterColor Template Album 6
Artplay Palette Spring Due (paper, art strokes, label word, brad) Artplay Palette Spring Due
Artplay Palette Blessing (deer) Artplay Palette Blessing
Artplay Palette Christmas Magic (deer brush) Artplay Palette Christmas Magic
Artplay Palette Airy (raffia) Artplay Palette Airy
Splatters 2 Splatters 2
MultiMedia Spring 1 (splatters) MultiMedia Spring 1

Process
WaterColor Template Album page 11 was opened up. An artsy paper from APP Spring Due was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to the large fotoblendz mask. The smaller photo was clipped to the frame mask. Snippets of paper from the kit were clipped to the other two frame masks. The stain layers were recolored. The raffia frame was layered behind the small frames. A custom shadow was added to the plastic deer. A deer brush from APP Christmas Magic was stamped onto the page several times with the blending mode change to soft light. Splatters from MM Spring 2 were added along with some splatter from Splatter 2. A few dimensional elements were added to complete the page.

Thank you for looking!
Oh how funny...but not. A quote my 3 year old daughter said years ago, after her kitty licked the icing off her brother's birthday cake "but Kitty likes cake too"!! So the deer like tulips too, and bunnies like my sweet peas. I'm happy you had some tulips that made it to bloom, and photograph! Cute story, love the Bambi in your very pretty soft yellow tulips! Love the splatters and raffia.

Love this! It's frustrating but you make me smile. Beautiful design.

Love the story, although it must be frustrating when wildlife devour your garden lol! Loving the yellows with the cute deer element and the raffia - Fabulous page!

Gorgeous page! So nice to finally see some tulips blooming this year! Cute story...Im sure the deer enjoyed their little party!

What a delight design, adore everything! Sorry for your lossbad bambi, bad!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout