Oscraps

TUES MAKEOVER - Puddle Monster
Bush Girl

TUES MAKEOVER - Puddle Monster

This is a makeover of my 6th layout in my Oscraps gallery https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=35702&title=every-path-has-its-puddle&cat=all

redone using lots of yummy O-stash!

Credits:

Paper: Sue Cummings & Kaytebug Collaboration, oscraps.com, Project 12 - 1 Christmas Tree
Grunge Paint: Sue Cummings & Vicki Stegall, oscraps.com, 52 Inspirations 2011 Basics Kit
Template & Ink Splats: Vicki Stegall & TaylorMade Collaboration, oscraps.com, All Occasions Album
Numbers: Oscraps Collaborations, oscraps.com, The big O4
Black Alpha & Tape: Oscraps Collaborations, oscraps.com, Soiree
Alpha: Danielle Young, oscraps.com, Krafty Alpha Set
Boots: Ashalee Wall, oscraps.com, Splish
Flowers: Paislee Press & Audacious Designs Collaboration, oscraps.com, Photogenic
Font: VT Portable Remington
Wow. This is really New and Improved. Love it. Love all the white space and the pops of color.

Selena, your is a fabulous example! I absolutely love the makeover, the journaling is improved, the design is wonderful and the photos are DARLING!

I really like this brighter version ! love the blank space and the title too

A great job on redoing this already wonderful layout Selena!! I do like this one better though!!

The blank space sets off those bright photos beautifully. Love how you stacked them.

Love the title work and background brushwork. Those little wellies are so cute too!

H
Oh yeah Selena..................this is an awesome re make!!!! and I see you have been a storyteller from the beginning ;)

LOVE THIS!!

Layout information

Category
Special O-vents
Added by
Bush Girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout