Oscraps

Trust the Process or Not
isDK

Trust the Process or Not

Trust the Process or Not

aA APP Ordinaire Paper, Artsy Layered Template 134 Frames, Faith Wordart Mix.
WordART changed to fit my sensibilities at the moment
Moorish Ornaments from Julia Dreams Ine ternational Collection w 3 of my fractals clipped to them.
Text from story about Colorado's "Safer at Home" program on Business Insider website, "16 states are easing restrictions" by Irene Jiang

It definitely didn't get easier. When businesses opened in Estes Park, we hoped to get up there and spend a couple of days. The motel we liked was open, but they didn't know when RMNP or any restaurants would open A breakfast to-go bag with a piece of fruit and a pastry wasn't going to work.

& No, your eyes aren't fooling you. I took away the frames and resized the ornaments.
Those ornaments are spectacular!! I don't think venturing out is going to be easy for quite some time. I am trying to be content with a short car trip.

Trs belle page, j'aime vos ornements ( j'ai les ai regards sur designcuts ) trs beau travail sur votre page, j'aimerais aller voir la mer qui est quelques mns de chez moi, mais nous ne pouvons sortir que pour l'essentiel et avec une attestation de dplacement, nous avons de la chance d'avoir un grand jardin.

very creative what you've done with the ornaments! reopening is something else we have no real experience with; how will it be done, how will it go? Since we've been fortunate enough to get good walking in, the top of my list is getting my hair done ;-)

just heard my gov. says a good 6 weeks before we are going to even try to reopen - not surprised we are all so bunched together - I don't think I would have ventured out if I could not be assured of food! It will happen - love the way you did the ornaments - gorgeous!

Beautiful design! I really miss going out for dinner, could be because I don't like to cook or clean up after my husband! Hope things open up soon for you. Doesn't look like anytime soon here.

Beautiful artistry! Interesting adventure, but I guess a little disappointing for an escape!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout