Trick or Treat
isDK

Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat

aA: Embers ALT, Stitch LTA, paper, leaf, transfer, WordART, MM Branches
Photos: Debby Hudson
Watercolor title, pumpkin: Elen Stolz
Crow: png-place

We got a foot of snow which smothered our fires that totaled 345,000 acres. But as the snow fell, the coronavirus continued to surge. We were disappointed, but knew we had to cancel our big trip to Moab. Utah had a worse spike in cases and people there didn't have to wear masks.

All I can say is, What a Year!
I was wondering and hoping you would get snow! I guess that's the treat part - the rest of this year has been an evil trick. So sorry about your cancelled trip - we just cancelled our annual Jan/Feb trip to Palm Springs :-( Now good news - I love this page! The glimpse of white pumpkin at the bottom balanced by the orange stain at the top, and I love the two little pics of pumpkins!

Ups and downs! I am glad the snow helped with the fires! The sporadic breakouts of the virus are still creating panic and fear.

Glad for the early snow to help put out the fires! Love the white pumpkin! Moab is one of my favorite southwest spots!

Well done.. Love the journaling, sorry for the cancellation but the fires are out and you know how to behave in a pandemic.

If no masks are worn there, you can indeed better stay at home so you are safe. Snow is so beautiful, in this case a solution for the fire fortunately.

Love your very funny Halloween page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout