Oscraps

Trevose Head
Bush Girl

Trevose Head

Here's my lift of Lorraine's Taking Notes https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=200312&title=taking-notes&cat=all for the March 2011 Member Spotlight. It was SOOOO hard to choose just one LO to lift, but I've always wanted to do one of these LOs with the mask overlapping the frame - don't know why I haven't tried it before.

Credits: 100% 52 Inspirations

Papers & All Elements except below: Sue Cummings & Vicki Stegall, oscraps.com, 52 Inspirations 2011 Basics Kit
Frame: Sue Cummings, oscraps.com, 52 Inspirations 2011 Wk 1 Looking Back
Mask: Vicki Stegall, oscraps.com, 52 Inspirations 2010 Wk 36 Overwhelmed
Font: 1942 Report
Oooohh .. you have been busy today, haven't you! There are three scrapper I admire for the technique you used today ... Lorraine (goes without saying), Nini (a real pro at this) and YOU ... congrats on trying something new today ... the results are wonderful!

Very very precious!!!

Hihi: In case i lift this one, i lift TWO of your talented girls in member-spotlight challenge at once!!!

This turned out so lovely !! Great take on the lift!! I want to go there!! Just sit and meditate!

H
WOW!!!! What a gorgeous photo!! and a fabO lift!!!!

wow what a photo!!! I have to get this technique as well... why I never thought about it?
Great lift, wonderful LO

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Bush Girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout