Oscraps

Tress
margeda

Tress

Way through the forest.
(Photo Sophie is my son's wife, Gd-Hungary, February 17, 2019)

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
ArtPlay Palette Sirenic ArtPlay Palette Sirenic
Artsy Layered Template No. 285 Artsy Layered Template No. 285
MultiMedia Sirenic No. 1 MultiMedia Sirenic No. 1
Sirenic FotoBlendz No. 1 Sirenic FotoBlendz No. 1
Love WordART Mix No. 2 Love WordART Mix No. 2

Process:
I started a paper (ArtPlayPaletteSirenic_SolidPaper1). I put a mask (SirenicFotoBlendz1_1), cut the picture (Layer - Create Clipping Mask).
The Layered Template (Artsy Layered Template No. 28) was placed on the background.
There are 5 pictures, making 5 copies of the bottom image. I cut them into the frames. In order to achieve the desired contrast, I changed the photo in the first frame (Adjustment Layer). I added this change to the other 4 photos. I painted the frames in different green colors.
I put a new piece of paper (ArtPlayPaletteSirenic_SolidPaper1) on top of the frame, linear linearity, opacity: 36%.
I used items from the MultiMediaSirenic kit (sewing, splashes).
Certain layers of the template are disabled, some modified for collision (shot, sizing, and brush tools).
Finally, I created two WordArts (AASPN_LoveWordARTMix2_WTTotal, AASPN_LoveWordARTMix2_WAWeBelong).

Thanks for looking!
Margo
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry!
I will answer your question!
Please let Sophie know I enjoyed her splendid photography! Great idea to use different shades of green frames...must remember that!

Beautiful photo and page. The photo and template are fabulous together.

Love the framing to add some forest color to the beautiful photo. I could step right into this magical place and take a walk.

I really like those colored frames--I usually don't color mine, but now I am going to give it a try! The frames really help me to appreciate this lovely photo even more.

belle page, j'aime les cadres qui donnent de la profondeur , belle page automnale Margo.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout