Oscraps

Travel Often
scrap-genie

Travel Often

I keep coming back to the snapshot I took of my mother with her first car. This is a different approach. The photo of the car is b&w that I colored in the red parts of the car. I did a lot of blending and some color changes.
Credits list
-background, map, photo mask, splatter: Writer's Muse by Lynne Anzelc
-red flower: Make a Difference by Lynne Anzelc
-other papers: Oscraps Collab Hope (Christmas 2020 Download)
-cars: Cars No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
-word art: Travel WordART Mix No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
-edge: 52 Inspirations {2021} no. 8, DecorART No. 3 by Anna Aspnes
-greenery: 52 Inspirations {2021} no. 10, Moments Like These [overlays] by Palvinka Designs
-scribble scatter: 52 Inspirations {2021} no. 9, From My Journal: Keep Breathing from Designs by Tina

font: Memorandum
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Lynne Anzelc Designs
  3. Oscraps Collaborations
  4. Palvinka
  • Love
Reactions: NAdams
Oh I love this memory. Love how you colored the car. What a great "travel" memory combined with a love for heritage pages!

great interpretation of the challenge! nice idea to stage this nice memory in this way! everything is perfect ! the layout, the colors and the heritage style !
Thank you for playing the challenge !

Oh my gosh look at that boat of a car LOL I remember those! What a great mode of transportation! Wonderful take on this challenge and love how you included the close up photo of your Mother!

A very unique way to create a page as a memory page. The colour choices work really well with the heritage aspect of the page.

What a wonderful page! I love the picture of her first car! You definitely made this challenge look easy! It's a splendid page!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
scrap-genie
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename