Oscraps

Tour de France Pave
L

Tour de France Pave

Yes, I was one of the crazy people waiting for hours on the Pave, south of Lille, France for the Cobblestone stage this year. It was pouring. The riders were nervous about this new addition to the tour. 2 sectors were cut due to the weather. It was great fun!

Anna's foto inspired template. I combined all the layers into a group, then added my photo over the group and clipped it. I added more shadows to the layers.

Anna's Urban Stitches
Paislee Press Calendar
Very wonderful use of a template or grid plus I see also such a unique shot that shows clearly the efforts involved, like it !

You are so lucky - I was at the Tour last year and luckily for me it was not raining! I cannot imagine riding fast over these roads. love your page! awesome!

Great action shots of the Tour. I watched it from home! Love how you used the template!

Hi Nancyr,

It's great you saw the tour last year. This is our 2nd time, it's takes so much planning. We were very lucky the cobbled stage was open. The sections before and after where we choose were both closed due to the storms. Do you have any posts of your pictures from last year?

Hi - just saw the question - I came last year to Paris to see the 100th Tour. It was so exciting. Here is a link to my favorite pages and then there are more pages in my gallery around the same time this was posted.

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=291931&title=2013jul21-tdf-x3-anna-challenge-warm-it-up&cat=all

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lorrieimages
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout