Oscraps

tomato kasundi chutney - aAlift 2.23-3.8.2024
nia

tomato kasundi chutney - aAlift 2.23-3.8.2024

• nia
Journeling:
This year I gave away jars of my favourite chutney. In Indian cooking, sourcing the ingredients and preparing them is often the biggest part of the work. In return, you are rewarded with an intense aroma during preparation and an explosion of flavour when you eat it. Filled in small, pretty jars with a wooden spoon in a matching colour and packaged in a small box with baker's twine and sealing wax. Here in typical Christmas colours.
My focus for this challenge was to create a double page spread and to choose an everyday (banal) topic.
And as with the preparation of the tomato kasundi chutney, it was not the visible "main work", but the transition between the two sides that caused the most work and headaches.
Credits list
app:
tangier: paper
refelction: paper
app mini stravage: paper

artsy transfers:
roccoco
ukuyo

12x12 fotoblendz
fotoinspired double template 12a
multimedia summer no 2

font: asia food

others:
karla dudli/noel: washitape
celeste knight: masking tape brushes
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Lovely to see inside your kitchen. Amazing gifts and a wonderful feel to this page.

I love this focus on the everyday! Great balance on the pages and contrast of shapes and lines, Love the colors, and the whole idea!

Beautiful and unique take on the Lift. Enjoyed reading your process.

Love it - the cute little bows on the bottles, and that fabulous photo on the left of your chutney!! It all looks so delicious!

What an awesome gift to share from your kitchen, so artfully presented, and wonderful documentation. I love this take on the lift. And yes, yes, yes, the transition between the two pages of a spread can be a nightmare and you are not alone in feeling that. But your blue spiral binding is an elegant solution!

Love this one, too! A possible cookbook in the future?
I've been planning this for a while (for my son with his favourite recipes), but then it definitely won't be designed in such a way that I have to create a transition between the two pages.
This one brought me close to a nervous breakdown.
And before that, I need to finish my "house" photo album before I start something new,
but I'm already in the process of creating the table of contents.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
nia
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename