Oscraps

Together
zwyck

Together

Process: I started with an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Gather In Peace. I placed some stains from ArtsyStains No 2 and my photo. I put together the stains, duplicated and transformed, to fit my photo and then used a clipping mask. I added a transfer from ArtsyTransfers Gather In Peace which was placed over the photo. Some layers were deleted and others got another blending mode. An overlay from ArtPlay Palette Gather In Peace was placed to the left side and a brush was recolored and placed in the top left corner. A splatter was placed around Noah´s head. I added the title and wordtransfer from Gather WordART Mix No 1 and the heart with beads from BeadedThreadz No 3. I finished the layout with elements from ArtPlay Palette Gather In Peace and a layer with solid color set to blending mode Vivid Light to get a warmer feeling.
Agree, absolutely precious photo, your grandson is getting so big 0 love his loving smile and those little teeth - just like my little Oz. Lovely use of this palette!

Gorgeous. Wonderful photo showing the connection of love between father and son!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-gather-in-peace-zwyck-together.jpg
File size
274.5 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout