Oscraps

Together
ang

Together

• ang
I handed my camera to my brother in law so he could take a photo of my twin and I. We are going to be 70 this month so this is for my sis whom I love dearly. Mintblizzard and artplay winter by Anna Aspnes
Oh this is so lovely! in sentiment as well as the picture! And look how you are even dressed alike...how special that relationship must be!

G
I saw your page and thought: They MUST BE twins! And when I read it, a smile appeared on my face :)
Hope you both will have a beautiful 70th Birthday! Beautiful page, Ang!!

She will love it, Ang. Happy birthday (in advance) to both of you!!

This is BEAUTIFUL and so are you gorgeous ladies! Happy Birthday!!

I applaud you both!
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=372002#post372002

What a wonderful page to mark such a momentous upcoming celebration! Wishing you and your sister a very Happy Birthday in advance and praying that all goes well with your sister's upcoming tests.

Happy Birthday in a few days, Ang! you guys looks so snazzy in those cool hats and scarves! hoping everything goes well for your sis.

Wow Ang. Love the page! Love the photo! How special to have that kind of a relationship. And I would have never guessed that you were 70! What a young 70! (Praying for good news for your sister on that MRI.)

well deserved standing O- lovely photo and scrapped so well- will keep you both in my prayers

My mother celebrates her birthday today and she is also 70 !

Congrats to you and your twinsister !

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
ang
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout