Oscraps

to my children
Adryane

to my children

Credits:
ArtPlay Palette Jouer (solid, artsy paper, transfers, brushes, string cluster comes in bonus when you purchase the collection)
Jouer FotoBlendz No.1
MultiMedia Frames No.8 (heart button)
Play WordARTMix No.2 (bonus word art "to my children")

The photo is a vintage postcard. I will replace this photo with a similar one that I have but can't find at the moment.

Process...
I started with an artsy paper and masked the photo using one of the Jouer FotoBlendz. I added additional transfers, then created a composite. Brought in two of the solids the creased one is set to Multiply on top of a lighter colored one. The composite was masked a second time over this new background. Added transfers, around the main image to make it more solid. Then added the string cluster. The two sides were done together to try to balance them. Added the journaling and called it done.

Thanks for looking :)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: NAdams
Haha. Ain't it the truth! This just might be the page which is the quintessential heritage page of a future time. So lovely with a cute photo and just a touch of the artsy throughout.

The reflection here is so important--it's all a matter of which lenses you are peering through, right? The other day I was babysitting the grandkiddos overnight and the next morning my son alluded to a strategy that I used to use in managing kids' time that he was now using with his own kids. Sometimes looking back results in kaleidoscope vision. Anyway, am so touched by this. <3

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Adryane
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename