Oscraps

TMD Challenge Pt.2
J

TMD Challenge Pt.2

My favourite thing about you is one of lifes simplist things. Something that we may see hundreds of times a day, yet give no thought to whatsoever. Something so sweet and innocent, yet so small and simple. How is it that on days when i am at my lowest of lows one of the smallest and simpilist gesture's of emotion can give me the biggest surge of happiness? The boost of happiness i need to relise what really matters. Your small sweet SMILE reminds me to appreciate all of life's simple things. The simple things in life that go unnoticed day-by-day, week-by-week and eventually become things we take for granted. Things we never really seem to notice, even though they are part of what makes our world go round. The fresh crisp air in the morning, listening to the birds cherping, watching the sunrise, the blue sky and green grass, the smell of spring, a cool breeze on a hot summers day, Waking up and just being able to see the world around me. These simple things we give no thought to and each day take for granted. If only we knew and relised that not everyone is lucky enough to be able to appreciate the world around us. maybe then we would take the time to notice a smile from a stranger. Your smile so small in size, yet larger then life, packed with emotion and feelings that make me see the world for what it really is and what it has to offer. My favourite thing about you is one of lifes simpilist things....YOUR SMILE. Because it so simply, makes me see things clearly. FINALLY!

Paper + Button- Photogenic [Paislee Press + Audacious designs]
Lace- peaches + regalis digital kit [Taylormade Designs]
Wrodart- Unscripted 1 the Good Life [Taylormade designs]
stamp- Give me some pop [Leiko Beck Designs]
**sigh*** I love your journaling ... this is truly one of the best gifts as parents we receive ... a smile ;) Thank you for playing!

N
absolutely WONDERFUL journaling!!! wwwow!!!! and that smile *is* amazing!!!

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
jhanara
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout