also used:
4X6 Artsy Kardz Care4X6 Artsy Kardz Care
ArtPlay Palette Delightful ArtPlay Palette Delightful
ArtPlay Palette Quaintville ArtPlay Palette Quaintville
ArtPlay Palette Revel ArtPlay Palette Revel
ArtPlay Palette Wonderful ArtPlay Palette WonderfulArtPlay Palette Behold
ArtPlay Palette Joyful ArtPlay Palette Joyful
ArtPlay Summer Days ArtPlay Summer Days

Process | I placed a neutral background paper on the template then clipped a photo to the large focal mask. I recolored the stain layers of the template and clipped another photo and an ArtsyKardz to the framed masks. I added a few transfers to the background for color and texture then I added WordArt for the title (stroke and drop shadow added). I used a couple of shadowed elements to complete the layout.
My granddaughters always wanted me to play Polly Pockets with them (tiny shoes and tiny everything). They would just throw everything into a box and would hunt for dresses, accesories, etc). I bought several organizers and we sorted everything. Much more fun to play with the Polly Pockets. Love the photo and use of the template!

Your girl is so sweet! I love these pages of her with her toys and you have used such beautiful colours to complement the photograph!

What is it about those tiny little toys, Kate loves them too but thank goodness I don't have to organize them. Great documentation!

love the page and all the organization - it feels so good to be organized! I had boys and my DH was always stepping on the tiny LEGOs. love the colors and she is adorable!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Heather Prins
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout