Wordart Garden Fairy

Photos pirvate
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. emeto designs
  3. Lynne Anzelc Designs
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry and isDK
Stunning! I love poppies and the large photo is perfectly blended into the background. Love how you arranged all the photo's on your page. Awesome job, standing O!

Poppies are colourful, happy flowers. I love their bright reds and sometimes even bright pinks will sneak in beside them. The contrast between the bright red of the flower and a bright blue sky can be so uplifting. Beautifully done page.
(Farmers don't really like to see them in their fields as they grow on soil that is not particularly fertile. At least that was what I have been told by farmers.)

Poppies are colourful, happy flowers. I love their bright reds and sometimes even bright pinks will sneak in beside them. The contrast between the bright red of the flower and a bright blue sky can be so uplifting. Beautifully done page.
(Farmers don't really like to see them in their fields as they grow on soil that is not particularly fertile. At least that was what I have been told by farmers.)
Thank you Kythe! I love these plants too. I planted a huge one in my garden. The soils here are dry anyway and consist mainly of sand - so it doesn't matter that much.

Beautiful poppies! especially love seeing them against the blue water.
Love that hint of lace in the sky.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
Su_Sanne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata