Oscraps

Tidelands
musicmom3

Tidelands

Documenting my life with the new Verdure Release, coming later this week...and...it's good to note...**Black Friday is coming soon, but you don't need to wait until then to get early access to aA's minipalette Rococo--it's free and will be included when you purchase the complete Verdure Release.**

Photoshop Elements 14
Exploring Chincoteague and Assateague Islands in Virginia, sometimes we would just sit and stare at the natural drama that unfolded before us. This was one of my favorite views, with a heron, a kingfisher, and several wild Chincoteague ponies in the frame.

The background is Verdure Artsy Paper #1 over Solid Paper #5 on color burn mode. Having established that, I dragged in a lot of brush files (png files) and transfers/overlays, and just starting clipping my photo and duplicates of the photo to these until I got the mood that felt right. I then played around with color tonalities on top of the photos for emphasis with more transfers/overlays/brushes (e.g. the artstroke, recolored blue, that defines the heron). If you squint, you may see the ponies in a line to the right of the tree (the kingfisher is at the top of that tree). My embellishment included the Multimedia Branches in the releasethey are especially cool because they come with Fotoglo layers that can be pulled out independently into a layout to enhance specifically where light is needed. I used one of the branches as is, but pirated Fotoglows from other branches in the set as needed to further the mood. Embellishments and word art finished things up.
C'est beau. Beau mlange avec la texture et belle composition avec les lments. J'aime la lumire qui se dgage de la page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout