Oscraps

Tick-Tock - DigiDare #337
paula kesselring

Tick-Tock - DigiDare #337

I made this page for this week's digidare! It's from DALIS and I have a blast making my page!!!!

"Moms everywhere seem to share the same problem: There's not enough time to get everything done, let alone done well. Meanwhile, I'm tripping over piles of the girls messy and can't find anything in my closet because I never have time to organize it.
But my family is counting on me too, which means more pressure to whip through all my duties, from grocery shopping to take the kids to the doctor, dentist, school, driving classes, ballet, bl, bl, bl... Include on-call status to my regular to-do list and I am left exhausted, wishing I had more time just to be with my family instead of running errands and doing chores!"

Credits : Plates - Urban I and II by Jen Maddocks; Arrows Journaling by catrine; Lady Fairmaiden by Sherrie JD; Background - A is for Awesom by Michelle Godin; Bobby Pins by Mira Designs; Pin by Aja Abney; PrizeRibbons by KitschyDigitals; Alpha - Etch a Sketch Alpha by CD Muckosky ; By Paula Kesselring: Bus and Scissors - School Elements, Butterfly Fly Away, Plates - Too Much Damage and Urban Blight, Glasses and Phone - Too Much Damage, Clock - Child Play FREEBIE, Silver Clock - Tic Tac and Money - Born in the USA

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
paula kesselring
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout