Oscraps

Through My Eyes
B

Through My Eyes

My granddaughter Autumn took this photo of her friend Skylar a couple of years ago.

ArtPlay Palette RiantArtPlayPaletteRiant
Assemblage Overlays No. 2AssemblageOverlaysNo.2
Photo WordART Mix No. 1PhotoWordARTMixNo.1
TapedTextures No. 9TapedTexturesNo.9
WarmGlows No. 1WarmGlowsNo.1
ScriptTease FotoBlendz No. 3ScripTeaseFotoBlendzNo.3
PinStriped Textures No. 1PinStripedTexturesNo.1
Photo: Autumn Reed

Notes: I used artsy paper 2 to guide the design of my page. I placed the masks on the page and clipped the photo to each after duplicating it. The bottom left mask is blended to Color Burn and the photo was duplicated and blended to Screen. The top right mask was blended to Overlay and the photo left on Normal. The middle photo mask is blended to Vivid Light and the photo duplicated and blended to Overlay.

Placing the paper element over the middle photo, I cut out 2 ovals for the eyes with the Marquee Tool and added a small drop shadow underneath and blended the paper to Linear Burn. Over these layers I added a brush from the kit in white and the warm glow. I added the title, modifying a little so not to cover the eyes. After that I added the verbiage to the right. A word art transfer was placed over the left photo along with a transfer, blended to Darken.

Bringing in the psd assemblage overlay just above the background layer, I discarded the layers I didnt want and blended the paper piece at the right edge. Above I added the art stroke. The tape and pinstripe was added to finish the page.
I love how you have highlighted the eyes. What awesome images and your blending mode effects on their masks and the images is inspired. As someone once said "gorgeousness".

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout