Oscraps

This Matters - All About Me Challenge - Day 12
pmjames

This Matters - All About Me Challenge - Day 12

Day 12 of the All About Me Challenge "What's in a Name".
Credits list
Project Template Album No.1
Artplay MiniPalette Fruehling
ArtsyTransfers MiniFruehling
MultiMedia Branches No.4
Adventure WordART Mix No.1 (ScriptTease)
Patriarch WordART Mix No.1 (Beaded Threadz)

Process Page 19 of the Project Template Album No.1 and an Solid Paper from Artplay MiniPalette Fruehling form the foundation for this layout. My focal image was clipped to the FotoBlendz layer of the Template which was adjusted to suit my image. My supporting images and were clipped to the frame layers. I filled some layers of the template with colour and other layers were turned off in the Layers Panel. Artsy Transfers, Splatters, Stains, were placed into the background. Dimensional elements, Beaded Threadz and journaling completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Look at you.. What a day for the biggest smile. (I have always had that same hair-style since second grade) BTW.Great journaling and perfect images.

It really looks like you are holding Mav ;-) Love the photo of your son and grandson! And really like Fruehling here - I don't have this palette so might need it ;-)

Those photos are the sweetest ever. I love your smile. I love the background of your page, too, with the different textures of white. Lovely! By the way, we have a town Brandon, less than an hour away from us. :)

Such sweet photos! It's interesting to read all these new details about people we spend so much time with creating :)

Beautiful photos! Don't you wish sometimes that you could go back and live those moments over?

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename