Oscraps

This is the story_Notibilia_Joan Robillard 600.jpg
Joansmor

This is the story_Notibilia_Joan Robillard 600.jpg

AnnaRelease 15 September 2017 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

ArtsyTransfers Notabilia Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Inspiration – Another old truck I found while wandering the hills around my town.
Start – File>New 12x12 300dpi
Mask – Notabilia FotoBlendz 1.1 I pulled onto the page. I rotated the whole mask. The rotated and moved the text layer.
Photo – Added the photo to the mask and attached it to the main mask layer using LayMask. er>Create Clipping Mask. I then colored the other layers of the mask using Edit>Fill
Transfers- Placed Artsy Transfer 2 on the left-hand edge. Overlay 2 was put on the right-hand edge. Transfer 5 was placed below Overlay 2.
Elements – the butterfly was placed above and to the left side of the photo. I duplicated the butterfly using Ctrl>J. Then I moved the butterfly to right and made it smaller. Next, I added a word transfer, a ribbon, and a dragonfly on the lower right-hand side of the photo.
Brush – Placed the jpg of brush 9 in the lower left-hand space of the page at a lowered opacity.
Words – Used the WordArt “This is the Story” for the title.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: Blackthorne
Love old cars and trucks. This looks great with the Notabilia background and the the butterflies are a nice contrast with the weathered truck.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename