Oscraps

Things We Keep
scrap-genie

Things We Keep

With no devices with cameras, my scanner seemed to be an alternate way to create an image. There is a pretty piece of driftwood and some of the contents of a button box plus a few yarn samples from a bag of them colored with plant dyes long ago.
Credits:
ArtPlay Palette Family by Anna Aspnes

fonts: Boopee, Classic
Love the idea ! love how those buttons are spread, I keep wondering if they are on the photo or elements in your LO ... or is there a mix of both ?
gorgeous design !

What a great idea - I need to try this and scan some of my treasures. Thank you for the inspiration! Lovely layout!

INSPIRED JEAN, really!!! I never thought of using my scanner (which I managed to break this week, grrrr). Love the artsy mixed media look and just marvel at the stories these object must hold. My grandmother had such a box of treasures and we were always asking her stories about different pieces.

This is wonderful!! I would keep, and in fact have kept, these same kinds of things...makes a wonderful composition, and brilliant idea to use the scanner!

really inspired! what a wonderful composition ... and all with your scanner. this is fabulous!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
scrap-genie
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout