Oscraps

The Window
Miki

The Window

Anna Aspnes
ArchiTextures 13 ArchiTextures 13

Artplay Palette Quaintville (papers, ribbon, overlay) Artplay Palette Quaintville
Artplay Palette Archive (wire) Artplay Palette Archive
ArtsyKardz Home 1 ArtsyKardz Home 1
MultiMedia Homes 1 MultiMedia Homes 1
MultiMedia Birds 1 MultiMedia Birds 1
FotoBlendz Overlays 11 FotoBlendz Overlays 11
Hygge WordART Mix 1 Hygge WordART Mix 1

Process
A solid paper from APP Quaintville was used as the foundation of the page. A brush from ArchiTextures 13 was stamped onto the page. Artsy paper 1 from APP Quaintville was clipped to the brush. The paper was duplicated 3 more times with the blending modes changed to linear burn. The photo of the window was clipped to a fotoblendz mask, duplicated with the blending mode changed to soft light. Several layers from AK Homes 1 were added to the page. The tag house from MM Homes 1 was added. The wire from APP Archive was layered over the tag. The part of the wire that covered the house tag was erased. Word art, a ribbon and a paper texture completed the page.
I love how the wire brings the wall so close I can reach out and touch it. Love your poem.

So intriguing--what goes on behind the window--may it be as your poem suggests. Love the chicken wire.

I so admire your composition ability, this is just wonderful and I would love to lift it; those embellishments down the middle that divide reality from fantasy is just perfect.

There is a lot to love about this page. I think my favorite parts are the element cluster down the middle with the wire and the white string of birds.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout