Oscraps

The Weekend | April 16-17
Peppermint

The Weekend | April 16-17

JOURNALING: A Saturday night date - just the two of us - at what turned out to be an extremely crowded restaurant but Tom was determined to right a horrible wrong from a few weeks ago when I opted to try something new rather than indulge my sushi craving at the same restaurant. Thats how he is, determined to make me happy. We managed to grab two seats at the sushi bar and bypass the waiting list, a perk of being a party of two, and I entrusted him with my order, and he demonstrated once more that he knows me better than anyone else - possibly even better than I know myself most days. That one hour spent at the sushi bar, making lighthearted conversation about our week and sampling a little bit of everything he knew Id enjoy reminded me once again of how were simply better together. How theres no place I would rather be than anywhere with him.

MATERIALS: Sorriso http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=26755&cat=329&page=1 by Paislee Press
awwe great journaling again!!!! its so nice to just go out without any kids :) im glad you had a good time!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Peppermint
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout