Oscraps

The waterballet
margje

The waterballet

*new* Travel Template Album No. 3 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Travel-Template-Album-No.-3.html
ArtPlay Palette H2O
All Anna Aspnes
Font Brush Script MT

I did some work with the Artistic Filters from Photoshop and Topaz Impression on a copy the photo.
I opened the template and clipped the original photo to the photo frame mask layers. The other artsy one was clipped to the Photoblendz mask. Then I started working from the bottom to the top adding a background paper and recoloring some things and adding brushes and Transfers from the APP H2O as well. They came under and over the photo. I did a bit of motion blur on 2 copies of the artsy photos and placed them behind the photo in the photoblendz mask. I recolored the stitch from the template. Added some elements and typed the text in the textbox from the template. After rasterizing I gave the text multiple blue tones. I typed the title with the Brush Script. I gave that some more colors too! I blended the text in to the underlying layers with the Blend if function.
I merged the layers and did a bit of sharpening at some places and I gave the page a little bit more warmth with a photofilter, as it was a little bit to cold for my taste. I added a blurred white stroke to the merged page. (Very subtle)
So Fun! I love the detail and subtle movement you've added...a very pretty, summery and energizing page!

Wonderful and fun! Love the texture, the color, the framing, the repetition.

Super foto treatment, het lijkt alsof de druppels op de layout staan, prachtig!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margje
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout