AnnaRelease 07 August 2020
Artplay Palette Twilight Zone
Artsy Transfers Twilight Zone
Twilight Zone WordART Mix 1
Twilight Zone FotoBlendz 1
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez

Sparkle Dots

Process
A solid paper from APP Twilight Zone was used as the foundation of the page. Artsy paper 1 was layered above the solid paper and moved to the right several inches. A layer mask was added and with the gradient tool the papers were blended together seamlessly. The photo of Rod Sterling (from the internet) was clipped to a horizontal Twilight Zone fotoblendz psd. mask. The photo was duplicated several times and clipped to various layers. All the layers were merged, then the merged image was duplicated with the blending mode changed to hard light. The TV was layered over the image with the cracked screen erased to allow a portion of the main image to show through. The blending mode was set to color burn, duplicated with the blending mode set to hard light (reduced opacity). The photo of me was extracted, converted to black and white. Using the hue/saturation adjustment tool a faint sepia tone color was added. The extracted photo was duplicated. This time a half tone pixelate adjustment was added (for more definition). Stains and splatters from AT Twilight Zone were added. The page was completed by adding word art, journaling and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
This is so good. I had similar thoughts of something like this but didn't follow through. I might make another attempt. I remember watching the show also, but it scared me to death sometimes.

Oh my, that used to be one of my favorite TV shows. I love your page, Miki. The TV looks very much like the first one we had when I was ten years old. Love the photos and blending. A Standing O from me. And, thanks for the memories. ♥

What a wonderful memory page! I like all the interest just filling the page. Congrats on your Standing O!

Congrats on the Standing O. I watched it too. And believed in all of it. And don't remember a thing from it now. :D

Congrats on the standing O. I love your page, I love retro futurism styles & you created an amazing rf lo. I think the graduation of colour is amazing & I love how much journaling you could add & looks brilliant.

I remember Twilight Zone being on but not sure I watched it. This is so great, especially with your photo in the background :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename