Oscraps

The Story of You & Me
Jennilyn

The Story of You & Me

For both the Cookie Decorating 101 #36 and the One Word challenge #9 at SSD.

Kit is You & Me by Misty Cato
Worn Photo Overlays by Something Blue Studios
Fonts are WaterbrushROB & Plantagenet Cherokee

Journaling reads:

"Barry and I met in April of 1996 when I went to visit my sister while her boyfriend (now husband) Chris was moving in with her. Barry was Chris friend and was helping him move. After that I started coming to the city to hang out with my sister and her group of friends, but really just to see Barry. We moved in together in August of the same year because I was going to school in September and needed a roommate. On Christmas Day 1998 Barry asked me to marry him and we set a date for September 9, 2000 because September is my favorite month. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and we had a wonderful honeymoon in Prince Edward Island. The next year we went to PEI at the end of August for our anniversary and as soon as we got back I found out that I was pregnant. Kristen Elizabeth was born via emergency c-section, ten days overdue, on May 23rd. 2002 and when we decided to try for a second child in December 2004, we were surprised to find out less than a month later that I was pregnant! Kaylee Jane arrived via c-section on September 1st 2005. We have decided our family is perfect the way it is, so I had my tubes tied when Kaylee was born. I wouldn't have my life any other way!"
This is a beautiful layout! I love the title work and all your layering! Gorgeous!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Jennilyn
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout