Oscraps

The Smokies
Joansmor

The Smokies

Inspiration – Scenic templates call for scenic photos. I have lots and these are from a trip to the Smokies with my sister.
Start-File>Scenic template 10.13.
Paper – Placed Solid Paper 3 from V Stegall’s Good Life above background layer. And above that used Solid Paper 1 from Artplay Tangier but only covered bottom half of page. This allowed the blue to show through the sky and the orange the ground.
Photos – Attached a favorite photo of the Smokies to the large mask and two others to the masks of the frames all using Layer>Create clipping Mask.
Element title cluster – went to my Keyword MM Sun and found the pieces to make my cluster – first my favorite sun from MultiMedia Sun 5.3, the heart beads from the same, the take flight birds from Multimedia Suns 5.4, and the words The Smokies in font Smokey Follows. Added a fotoglow behind the sun.
Brush - Brush 2 from APP Amaranthine was added near the cluster.
Journaling – found a poem on the internet.
Finally, I added drop shadows where needed.
So beautiful!! These new templates are perfect for the large scenes. (heading there Mon-Wed. this week for the first time.)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-Bravura -Pemaquid-Lighthouse-Joan.jpg
File size
410.1 KB
Date taken
Sat, 19 August 2023 6:51 AM
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout