Oscraps

The Smiths
CindaA

The Smiths

Anna Aspnes:
- Layered Tissue Neutral
- Artsy Layered Template 65 (altered a bit)
- Layered Foto Blendz 4

Any one else have a hard time leaving hard lines on your photos? I just couldn't use this template as is with the square pictures and had to add the foto blends!
beautifully scrapped! the joy in anna's templates is that they are just a jumping off place, you leave off or add to as appeals to you! I love how you removed the frames and blended everything. When I used the template, i kept the frames and turned my layout into an extremely ArtsyTraditional Layout. If you are leaning towards just artsy, then I can see how the frames would have bothered you. Good on you for taking it and making it work for you so that you have a beautiful layout!

Wonderful use of the LT to fit your style and what felt right on the page for you..............that's the beauty of digital, so many options! Love your color choices to go with these photos!

Love how you've altered the template to fit your photos and added the foto blendz! I usually don't leave the temps as is, either. I rearrange, detract, add. The templates are so versatile. Love the pop of orange!

Cinda - love the page. I think we all have our special scrapping issues - but in the end, I love that everyone's pages can be so different, and so very wonderful.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
CindaA
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout