Oscraps

The River is a Magic Thing
DebbC

The River is a Magic Thing

Every summer we are blessed to be able to spend a couple of weeks in the Lake Tahoe area. This year I was excited that I was able to take my new Canon camera with me on our hikes. This is a shot I took while hiking in Squaw Valley.

Credits: Anna Aspnes "Art Play Saffron Villa," Anna Aspnes, "Magic Flares, Multi Color #1," Anna Aspnes, "Art Play Palette Blossom, Anna Aspnes, "Art Play H2O"
oh what a gorgeous photo! love how it is blended into itself, great frame and brads, and the flares really add a nice touch!

G
Oww, I envy you (in a good way ofcourse) to have such beautiful nature in your country! This is a wonderful photo, love the way you blended it in the background!

Wowza- that is an amazing shot and I love how you used it as a background as well. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

What a beautiful lake and waterfall. Love this photo. Specially how you've painted and blended the background. Would love to know step by step how you came to this stunning result.

ooo...love the angle on this photo! Love how you placed the photo inside of itself! Great quote!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
DebbC
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout