Oscraps

The-pillow-statuette-copyweb.jpg
Tamsin

The-pillow-statuette-copyweb.jpg

It’s curious but in the ancient city of Kiev, Ukraine there’s an old cobblestoned road that connects the historic upper part of Kiev with the city below. It’s called Andrew’s Descent after the Saint and there’s a beautiful church by the same name right at the top of the hill. The neighbourhood is now a tourist attraction and is often referred to as the 'Montmartre of Kiev' because of the many art exhibitions and festivals held here, the many cafes, restaurants and theatres as well as street musicians. It’s a fairy tale setting on a legendary road and a short walk away is Landscape Alley where you’ll see many wonderful statuettes like this one you see here. I’ve placed it in Van Gogh painting, a street scene he painted in Montmartre.
Credits list
AP Ambages paper which I altered a little
MultiMedia Flowers - ribbon
Inked Words
Spackle Textured
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
A lovely and soft feel to this one - nicely done!! Congratulations on your Standing O!!

congrats on the well deserved Standing O - I love the soft and delicate design and the story behind it

Oh my this is a beauty with lots of journaling that tells the story. I wish the Ukraine people endurance so that their beautiful art and population survive.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Tamsin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename