Oscraps

The Perfect Escape
trish6150

The Perfect Escape

Using Anna's Double Pages available in the store soon...

Using the new APP Uplift_ArtsyPaper2, I created my double page and place the papers across it.

I then used the 9th FotoBlenz in AASPN_AbstractFotoBlenz9 and placed them on their own layers near the white areas of the Paper.

I then selected my images and clipped them to both FotoBlenz via Layer Create Clipping Mask ALT + CTRL + G.

To embellish the image more, I selected one of the brushes from AASPN_HotAirBalloon1 and placed several of them over each side of the page.

To colour them instead of just using a fill colour, I selected another image from my lanterns photos and clipped each of them to the brush stain as I did with the FotoBlenz.

In a couple of spots, I grouped the images and duplicated the group to make the colour stand out more.

I also used an ArtsyStain from AASPN_ArtsyStains9 and splashed it in two spots on the double page. I then coloured it via Edit Fill Colour (ensuring that my preserve transparency was checked ON). I selected a reddish colour from the lantern colours.

Finally, I grabbed the word from AASPN_EvenfallWordARTMix1 to complete the piece as it mirrored the theme of the piece.

Supplies
AASPN_HotAirBalloons1_5
ArtPlayPaletteUplift_ArtsyPaper2
AASPN_AbstractFotoBlendz9_6
AASPN_ArtsyStains9_7
AASPN_EvenfallWordARTMix1_WAPerfectEscape
Those lanterns are so pretty. Many steps involved but well worth the effort! Lovely.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
trish6150
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout